Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Baby is Kicking!

So, this morning as Diana and I were getting ready for church, Diana started feeling the baby kick. She's been able to feel it for a few weeks now, but I haven't. But this morning, I finally felt a kick!!! It was sooo cool! I have never felt a baby kick (at least not an unborn baby, haha). We are so excited for this little baby to get here! We find out on Friday, September 5 if we're having a boy or a girl. Any guesses?
P.S. Doesn't my beautiful wife's haircut look awesome!

9 comments:

Jaclyn said...

hmmmm... My guess is a girl! Isn't that so fun when they kick? Congrats! And be sure to post pictures of the ultrasound!

Tara said...

she looks great! it is so awesome to feel the baby kick i am surprised you where able to already! Jeremy couldn't feel with Reese until I was past 20 wks at least. I love baby kicks. Be sure to post what you are having I am guessing a boy just because EVERYONE i know is having a boy right now but hey its just a guess.

kami said...

that is sooo exciting! it gets even better when they get bigger and you feel like a huge fist move across the belly! i love seeing your updates and can't wait to find out what you're having! either way, max will have a buddy or a girlfriend! ;)

alexandria said...

I guess a baby girl! Only because everyone else I know has had boys. Plus I have an adorable dress picked out for your baby is it is a girl. If it is a boy then he gets nothing. So there.

Merrick said...

I think it's a girl....and by the way you look so adorable!!

Are you back in our ward now that you're in Provo?

Lauren said...

I think....Girl!!!
Love the haircut :)

karen said...

B.O.Y. :)
Any name ideas yet ?
Diana looks great !! She look good pregnant ! You'll make a great dad.
BTW alicia had her baby boy, zade Aug 8th. (jacobaliciaandthebrownies.blogspot.com)

HeatherLucile said...

Darling woman! You get to be a mommy!!

Unknown said...

Oh, my...
i don't know what to say, it's just amazing, (jejeje) I dedided to look after you, but I never thought you'll be married by now and that your wife would be expecting a baby, IT'S SO GREAT!!!!!
Keep in touch...
By the way both of you look so happy, it's A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!
e-mail: rodrigolecon@hotmail.com
R. Lecona