I have been waiting to post this blog since I found out I was pregnant! We're having a little GIRL!!!! Can you believe it?!! Most people guessed that it was a girl, Josh and I included, and now we know. This morning was our appointment to have the ultrasound done and it was so amazing. I felt so anxious before that I thought my stomach would absolutely flip inside out. When the technician finally started, I was just amazed at how beautiful that image was of our little baby. The technician asked us if we wanted to know what the gender was and we said yes, and then it felt like forever before she finally told us. When she said it was a little girl, my heart just leapt!!! I started crying a little bit and was completely overwhelmed with happiness. She said that the baby looks very healthy and has a great heartbeat, (149 beats/min). Hearing that our baby is healthy is the best news in the world.
Josh is completely ecstatic; he's so happy! He said that as soon as he heard it was a girl, he just began picturing holding her in his arms for the first time and seeing how beautiful she is. We haven't been able to stop smiling since the appointment. This is such a huge blessing in our lives, and we feel so happy to have the priviledge of being parents to this sweet little spirit. We can't wait to see her and for her to look up at us and become bonded as a strong family. We love our little Anna.
10 comments:
wow.. a girl !! congrats !! it seems like her name is anne, correct ??? you'll LOVE having a girl.. i love my little elsa and she's so much fun!
I'm so excited for you both! Thanks for calling me and letting us know! Yeah for beautiful baby girls!
Congrats on a little girl, they are soooo much fun and even more fun to shop for!!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!!
Oh- that's so awesome you guys!! I'm so glad you are having a girl - they are the best! :) Of course I'm a little biased though. That's really great - can't wait to see her when she's born!
Yay! Congratulations! Now you can play dress-up! That's way better with a girl :)
That is such exciting news. Girls are just so much fun. I would love to have another girl. I am so excited for you guys!!
Congratulations you two! You're going to be the greatest parents! And a very cute name - my little niece is Anne - so cute!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for both of you, even I don't know Diana I know she's amazing 'cuz she got married to an extraordinary man, and both of you were looking for upstanding partners.
I feel great about this news.
Enjoy this months and the upcoming days to the max and keep us posted about the baby...
Congrats! Girls are so much fun! It's always thought of as having a boy first is a good thing to "protect". But now that I'm pregnant with #2 I am so grateful to have a sweet little girl that will be a loving big sister. There is nothing like little girls! She is going to be beautiful.
Post a Comment