Saturday, August 9, 2008


I haven't had access to the internet in about a week and a half and it's been AWFUL. I don't know if any of you have had to go through such a terribly internet lonely time, but it's hard. Now that I have it again I feel like I'm living the life!!

My sweet husband is off to Disney World without me. Ernst & Young took interns from all over the world to Disney World this week for a intern conference; unfortunately wives weren't invited. Sad day huh? I miss him so much. This is the first time we've been apart in a year. The good news however is that I get to spend all week with my family. It's been great. My mom and I are busy cleaning out closets, and it's actually really fun! We all went out to eat last night and had a great time. Josh and I are headed back to Utah next week to get settled in before school starts and just can't wait!

3 comments:

alexandria said...

I am sorry that you are alone while Josh is at Disney world! I love disney world so if Rob got to go without me, I would be doubly sad!

Tara said...

Hey! when are you guys finding out what you are having?

Steph Strike said...

diana, first of all not having the internet is the WORST! we haven't had it for 2 weeks now, and we have to go to the wilk computer lab anytime we want to email. i think we're finally getting it tomorrow and i could not be more excited.
i didn't know josh was going to disneyworld!! not fair that you couldn't go! i hate it when anthony leaves--he's going to moab with the business school labor day weekend. we'll have to hang out while he's there. i'm so excited for you guys to move back i can barely wait!