I loved seeing our kids play together. It was adorable.
We all took a bike ride to Brinley's school and played on the playground. The kids were in heaven.
They made us this ADORABLE sign to welcome us to their home. We loved it!
Jenna holding Jenna. Too cute!
Jenna went down a slide for the first time and loved it. She couldn't get enough of it.
Josh is the family videographer. He's always capturing the moment with video, and I'm always doing it with still shots. We make a good team.
There was lots of tag going on that night. Such a fun memory.
We went on a tour of the conference center, and it was amazing. We got an awesome tour guide. He was so informative. I learned a ton. The kids thought it was fun, but they were definitely done by the end.
Oh Andrew....
This painting was humongous!! I loved seeing it in person. It's amazing that someone can be so talented. I wish I had talent to paint like that.
This is a painting of the Jordan River. Beautiful!
We took Josh's grandma out to lunch while we were there. It was so wonderful to see her and catch up. She was turning 80 that week. She looked fantastic!
Me and the girls were waiting for them to get to the restaurant in these photos. It was so beautiful all around the area. I could spend a lot of time shopping here.
After lunch, we went back to Grandma's house and visited for a while. It was a great day.
After visiting with Grandma, we went back to the Carr's house for a delicious dinner with our friends. Jenna invited some of our other dear, dear friends from St. Louis. I miss all of these amazing people so much. My heart aches for them.
Silly face!
We used to all go to the playground at our apartment in St. Louis and chat while the kids played. It was so fun every day. On this night, I was reminded of the good ol' days in grad school. We would have loved if we could have had our whole group there to play with.
I just adore them!
I really hated saying goodbye to them. We hope it won't be two years before we see them again. They're the best!
We took the red eye flight home, which ended up being wonderful. The whole vacation was just perfection. We had a blast. We also were DEAD tired! We did a lot in just a few days and were completely worn out by the end. It's always good to be home.





































1 comment:
that was so fun! come again!
Post a Comment