Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Utah, Part Two: Mr. and Mrs. Stewart

 Here we go with part two, Greg and Stephanie's wedding.  We were so excited to see them get married.  It was a wonderful day for a wonderful couple.  Greg and Stephanie have been friends for a while, and when they started dating, we could just see Greg get happier and happier.  They are a great match.  Stephanie's grandpa is President Henry B. Eyring, an apostle of the Lord for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It was so fun to meet him and truly a memory we will always cherish.
 Stephanie has the sweetest parents.  It was so fun getting to know her whole family.  They were all so friendly and kind.  These pictures are from the rehearsal dinner on Friday night, the day before the wedding.




 This is Stephanie's cousin, and she was a saint with Andrew.  She kept him quiet and entertained while I walked around and took pictures.  I was so grateful for her.
 We snagged a family picture with President Eyring.  He was so nice about it.  Jenna held onto his hand while we took the picture and he really got a kick out of it.  It was sweet.
 We also got to meet Elder Anderson.  He was just the nicest guy.  I really admire these amazing men who lead our church.  They have sweet spirits.

 The beautiful Salt Lake temple.




 We took some time to tour temple square, and it is truly an amazing place to be.  Inside this visitor's center, we got to view tons of original paintings of the Savior.  It's very humbling to stand before such wonderful works of art of our Lord.



We could have spent all day there.  I wish that we had planned more time to be there.  There was a lot that we didn't get to see.  Below is a picture of the Christus statue.  I love this statue.  It is powerful.  






 After Greg and Stephanie got married, we all waited outside to cheer and celebrate their marriage.  Jenna couldn't wait to see the beautiful bride.


 Group shot.  It looks like Bruce is ready to sell us something on the black market!
 Cuties.
 Kellie needed a little cheer so we told her to do the couples walk.  She was successful.


 Two Jennas.


 Here they are!  Such a wonderful day for them.






 Uncle B was helping us keep our kids entertained while we waited our turn for photos.
 Amanda got married two weeks after Greg.  I wanted to be there so badly for her wedding, but with all that has been going on with Josh's health, I knew I couldn't leave him.  We couldn't be happier for her and Nate though.
 One last shot at their reception.

No comments: