Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Valentine's Day



 Ever since Jenna was born, and before, I have really gotten off my game of documenting our life with my camera.  I used to be so good at always taking pictures and keeping up with life.  I've decided to recommit myself and get clicking.  The above pictures I turned black and white and put them in Anna's room.  They look great in there.  I'm posting some house pictures in a couple of weeks and will reveal the end result then. Anna has now lost SIX teeth.  It's amazing that girl can eat apples of carrots but somehow she manages.  Anna is doing great in school and has even started to tinker around with the piano.  Her heart is so pure.  That girl is a straight arrow.  She always has been.  She knows the rules and is always sure to follow them.  Love her!
 This little Jenna is my heart!  She probably gets one million kisses a day from me.  I simply cannot help it.  I just adore her.  She is sitting up without support now and is on the brink of crawling.  I love seeing her try.  She is getting really active now and her cry has changed from a cute newborn cry to an ear piercing scream.  Lovely!

 I know I already posted these but I thought I'd post the color version.  These went in my laundry room and look adorable.  Love those messy kids.

 Brothers for life.
 She is really growing up.  It's amazing how much she's matured this year.




 We had a great Valentine's Day.  Last year, we were alone on Valentine's Day.  Josh had his last interview on V-day last year.  It seems like that was a life time ago.  So much has changed since then.  We had to start the day off right with pink heart-shaped pancakes, of course.
 This is Daniel's new "cheese" face.  Awesome....

 The kids and I decorated our reading room with hearts and love notes for Daddy-O.
 We got little packages filled with love for each of the kids.
 For Josh, I decided to get him a little gift for each of the five senses.
 This is Daniel's window he decorated for Josh.



 Sweetness.
 Flowers for Daddy's valentine.

 If you can tell this is a heart shaped pizza.  It was actually really good, even though it looks kind of crazy in this picture.
 My girls.  So glad I have them.


1 comment:

janette said...

Hooray for documenting life with cameras! I started the 365 challenge...er, in March...but it's been fun to pick up my camera more often and capture the "every day moments." You're pictures are all so lovely!
By the way, Daniel's "cheese" face was so stinkin' cute, it made me laugh!