I have been so far behind in my blogging that I can't remember what I've posted and not. These pictures are from over a month ago when we had our end of season soccer party. The kids loved playing soccer and were sad that it came to an end. They did great and really improved over just a few short months. With Josh being the coach, we were both glad to have a break. It was fun but it is definitely good to have a break.
They all got trophies with their names on them. They thought it was AWESOME, let me tell you. Even if they hated soccer, they would do it again just for the trophy.
Even Coach Josh got a trophy for doing such a great job.
Goooooo Panthers!!
Landon Mauler was our assistant coach. He and Josh are great friends and it was fun to watch them coach together. It definitely makes it more fun when you're with people that you get along with so well.
The cupcakes at the party were about 60% frosting, 40% cake. The kids loved them but yuck. I am not a frosting girl, at least, not like that.
Is that not the happiest face? Love her!
Showing off his trophy!
Sweet kids.
I'm trying to remember to get as many photos of the four kids together as I can. When Anna and Andrew were little, I only ever took separate pictures of them because it was so much easier. I regret it now because I love seeing them all together. It's amazing how I can see each of their little personalities in every photo.
We've started a babysitting co-op with some of our friends. It's been AMAZING!! I would totally recommend doing this to anyone. We have four families who are in our group. We go on dates twice a month for three hours at a time. That means that you only have to babysit once every two months. Now, that's a deal. I LOVE IT!! They are all such cute kids too. We're making some great memories here.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment