New Year's Eve is always a fun day for us. We love having a little party with the kids. We went out to dinner, had fireworks, had a dance party, played games, and watched the ball drop. It was a blast. Here are our pictures from the night.
Even Jenna got some dance moves in there.
Andrew made this strap for his nerf gun all by himself. He is such a little problem solver. He never asks for help but just goes and figures it out for himself. I love that about him. He is independent and hard working!
Amanda got this dress for little Jenna. I think it the cutest thing we own for her. I love how sweet she looks in it. Red is a good color for this little miss.
Haha....
I know these are dark but you get the jest.
Such a fun night!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment