Tuesday, January 20, 2015

December Fun

 Here are a few pre-Christmas pictures.  We did so many fun things.  Now, I am just enjoying the calm, relaxing days of January.  These first few pictures are of our ward Christmas party.  It was a great party and very well planned.  We all had a great time.

 All of the primary kids got up and sang some carols.  Our music man even composed a song for those who knew how to play instruments and they played at the party.  It was awesome!

 Here are the kids waiting to see Santa.
 Andrew wanted a bow and arrow.
 Anna wanted a Frozen doll.

 And Daniel wouldn't go anywhere close to the big red man.  He still got a candy cane though because he's so cute.



 Here we are about to make our gingerbread houses.  Josh found a gingerbread village kit.  There were four little houses in it.  I don't think we'll ever do it any other way because no one was fighting over their turn or whatever.  They each had their own and could design it as they so desired.  Win!!



 Daddy was busy with building gingerbread houses so Jenna and I took our own picture.





 I know I say this on every, single blog post but this girl just completely melts my heart.  She is such a good baby and is ALWAYS grinning ear to ear.  I love her!















 The finished products.  Quite cute if you ask me.  The kids were so proud of themselves.  Love it!
 Here's our Christmas tree.  We debated for a while whether we wanted a real tree or fake.  After weighing the pros and cons, we finally decided to go with a fake one.  I love it!  It took about 2 minutes to set up and just as long to break down.
 What an innocent little face, huh?







 Just so you know, getting four little kids to even LOOK at the camera is quite the feat.  Getting them to smile while looking at the camera, is near impossible.  I still love the truth in every one of these photos.  This is who they are, and as their mom, their personalities scream through the screen at me.  Those are my babies!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: