Friday, October 17, 2014

Jenna's Newborn Photos

 The only really sad thing about Jenna's birth was that my friend, Danica, was not there to take her pictures.  Danica took my boys newborn photos and did an AMAZING job.  Since she lives on the other side of the country, we had to take matters into our own hands.  We decided that instead of paying someone else to do Jenna's newborn shoot, we'd give it a whirl ourselves.  It was harder than I thought.  I'm not great with a lot of aspects of my camera but we did the best we could.  Take a look at our little angel.  (She's doing great, by the way, but is definitely not a newborn anymore).
































4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a little sweetheart! She is so cute. And these pictures and fantastic. I would totally hire you to take pictures of my kids.

Ashley Webb said...

Oh my gosh! These are B E A U T I F U L!!! I can't believe you took these yourself.

Kari-Lynn said...

Those are darling Diana. You did a great job and got some great shots!!! So happy for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I think newborn photography is SO hard and rarely get a good shot of my newbies. These are beautiful!!