Sunday, March 16, 2014

Catch-up and Kellie's Wedding

I have just totally fallen off the blogging bandwagon.  I really want to jump back on because I love having this history for my family.  I love the pictures and stories and don't want how busy I am to interfere with this special journal for our family.  I have a renewed desire to start again, so here we go.  My sister Kellie got married back in January.  She is super happy, and we are thrilled for her.  My mom asked me to be the photographer but my camera was in such bad shape, I knew it wouldn't be possible.  We ended up buying a new camera and I just had two weeks to learn how to use it.  These first few shots are just some practice pictures I took of my kids as I was trying out different settings and such.  Anna is always doing a curtsy for pictures.  I think she thinks she is a real princess.  


 This is Andrew on his first day of primary at church.  He was really excited but said he was going to miss nursery.  I would miss nursery too.  No more snacks and toy time.  He loves primary though.  His teachers are Aaron Kam and Pat Pinkston.  He adores them.  I'm so grateful for anyone who is kind to my kids and these two guys definitely are.
 In January, Josh's parents flew out to spend the weekend with us.  Josh was ordained to be a high priest so his dad came for the occasion.  We had a great time with them and wish we could see them more often.
 Grandpa Lee is a kid at heart.  He is so good at playing trains with Andrew and princess with Anna.  We put him on story duty for bedtime and the kids loved it.
 We had to get a group shot, of course.
 ....it quickly turned into this though.  Grandma and Grandpa quickly followed suit.
 Piggy back rides for all.
 Even little Daniel took a picture with Grandma.

 So, here are a few of the pictures I captured for my sister's wedding.  I know I am no professional by any stretch of the imagination, so all of you professionals out there may be abhorred by these but here it is anyways.  They seem so happy together.  I call that a success.









 Umm.....positively, I am going to eat him.
 This is perhaps the most perfect picture we took the whole weekend.  Yep, that sums up each of their personalities to a T.




Okay, I am going to be playing catch up for a while but am super excited to get this blog going again.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

a new camera?! HOW FUN! And your shots are AWESOME, Diana. You did a great job!! And I'm glad you're getting back on the blogging bandwagon...especially with both of our families moving in the next few months :0(