She really liked the special glasses she got to wear. I think she thought they were pretty cool.
We have also tried to expand our camping supply from nothing to something. I let the kids pick out their sleeping bags and let me tell you, they're a hit! Anna and Andrew love to play "camping". Josh is going to take Andrew to the fathers and sons camp out this year. Anna is pretty bummed she can't go, so hopefully we'll be planning a trip shortly.
Have I ever mentioned how incredibly obsessed Andrew is with Spiderman? Like, totally and completely OBSESSED! I think it's really cute.
We had our youth fundraiser a few weeks ago. It was a hit. I was in charge of decorations. Let's just say, I'm glad it went well but I'm even more glad it's over! The youth did an awesome job and raised enough money for camp. Success!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment