I truly don't know if I will ever get ahead with blogging again. Here are some pics I took a while back. This one below is of little Daniel. He likes to sit and watch the kids as they play outside. I actually can't do that anymore because he's crawling like a fool. Just yesterday, he started going from room to room. He looks like a little inch worm. It's so cute. Time for baby gates!
A few weeks ago, we had a little FHE with our friends. The kids loved being all together. It was a super fun night.
Jenna taught them about holding tight to the iron rod. They thought this was the coolest thing.
Look at Anna's little face. She was so excited that she made it to the end.
Andrew, not so much. ;-) I think he was sad that Sam beat him to it.
Wrestling at home.
We babysat the Carr girls a while ago. Don't they look so cute all snuggled up!
No comments:
Post a Comment