Friday, February 8, 2013

Dan in Real Life

For the record, we only call our little man Daniel, not Dan. I love this double drool drip.  I just can't get enough of this little man.  He is my little sweetheart!  This is mainly just a picture post of Daniel so enjoy.


 I literally squish his legs all day long.  Can you blame me?
 Daniel is our centerpiece at dinner every night.  He loves his bumbo, and we love to eat hands free.  We plop him in the middle of our table, and he just soaks it all in.  Daniel has really taken a liking to his big sister.  He LOVES her.  Anna can get Daniel to laugh better than anyone.  Seriously!  It's darling.  They already have a great connection.  I love it. 

 I was worried about how it would be cooking and getting everything ready before Josh gets home and having three kids.  It has surprisingly been fine.  Daniel is definitely not the one making me want to pull out my hair.  He just sits in the corner in his little seat and watches me cook.  I love to talk to him or sing while we cook together.  It's fun.  I know it will only be a matter of time before he gets too squirmy to put on the counter.  I'm sure the task of getting dinner ready will get much harder then.  Until that day though, I'll enjoy hanging out with my little man in the kitchen. 



 When Daniel is tired, there is no stopping his sleeping.  He'll just fall asleep anywhere.  It's changed a little since we let him cry it out.  This was taken several weeks ago.  I sure am going to miss the little baby phase.  There are few things that I love more than snuggling with my little bundle of joy.  As a mom, it's the best. 
 This is Daniel's little friend Lizzie. Isn't she gorgeous?  They are just a couple of months apart.  We loved having a little play date with them a few weeks back.  She's a doll. 


No comments: