What could be better than three adorable kids giggling at the camera? Nothing. I am totally in love with these guys. We grabbed the camera right before bedtime a few weeks ago. I'm so glad we did because I love the personalities ringing through these photos. Daniel's little bum was coming out of his diaper and of course, I thought it was adorable. Good news in his world...his finally slept through the night. Oh happy day! This little guy has by far been our worst sleeper. He was waking up every 1-2 hours every night. I finally got so exhausted that I became determined to fix our sleepless problem. We let him cry it out two nights ago. The first night he cried for 45 minutes before he fell asleep. Last night, it only took him 15 and he didn't wake up until 6:00. That's a miracle folks. I was so, so happy! I'm a big believer in letting them cry it out. It only takes 2-3 days and they are set. That makes for one happy mama, let me tell you!
Check out that little bum! So cute!
Yes, I realize that my house is messy in the background but that's life I guess. The kids were about to go to sleep. They had gotten out of the bath, finished stories, and were just being too cute not to take a few pictures.
Come on!
We had to throw Daniel in the mix. Sorry my flash was so ridiculously bright!
Nice Andrew!
Check out that drool.
I love Andrew's sweet face in this one.
Once again with the nose picking....
Sweet.
What could be better?
2 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!
yay for sleeping!
Post a Comment