Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sweet Boy

 Love, love, loving Daniel!  Having a newborn is like heaven on earth.  It really is.  Daniel has still been waking up every TWO HOURS!  It is a bit exhausting only getting an hour and a half of sleep at a time, but for some reason, I don't even care.  I just love having him here.  Heavenly Father really has blessed me to not be too tired.  One night this week, he slept for a four hour stretch and I felt like a million bucks getting all that sleep.  ;-)  And then last night, he was up almost every hour.  Sigh. Good thing he's so cute.








 No sister could love a baby more than Anna.  She adores Daniel and is a great little helper!  She calls him Dan Dan.  (We're not calling him Dan btw, just Daniel).  She is a little mommy, and I love her for it!

Yes, I know this picture is out of focus, but she still looks so cute. 
 She's also crazy, in case you didn't know.  ;-)

No comments: