I just love these pictures of Daniel and his Daddy! We just are loving having three kids. Our family feels much more full. It's wonderful.
When you have a new baby, everything goes much slower. There are also fewer outings. Andrew now begs me to take him to Target and Anna prays every night that we can go to the store the next day. Needless to say, they may be going a little stir crazy. So, what do you do when your kids are going nuts? You let the kids paint. And then you go nuts because it makes a mess. But they are SO, SO happy which makes it a great idea and totally worth it. They can be entertained by this for over an hour, which is amazing by the way! It is especially wonderful when they decide to paint their bodies head-to-toe.
This was the entertainment while I cooked dinner one night. I was so preoccupied with what I was doing, that Andrew got this far along with his body art before I even realized what he was doing. Nice.
Do you see why we paint naked?
Oh yea, that's why!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment