Happy Birthday to me!! Yes, I turned 26 last week. My birthday often falls on Labor Day, which I love! It gives my husband the day off and usually is bursting with sales at the stores. It isn't a big holiday but makes it so more people can be around. I am truly blessed to have so many sweet family members and friends. Everyone showed me so much love on my bday. It was great. I love the cards the kids made for me. Andrew held the crayon as Josh wrote these words. Then he colored it front and back. When you see your darling little boy and girl waking you up with beautiful, home-made cards and a rose in their hands, you realize, life couldn't be sweeter. Look at Anna's picture. It's the cutest thing. She drew a picture of myself and some balloons. Aren't those the CUTEST balloons you've ever seen? It was so sweet.
Breakfast in bed, made with love by my sweet hubby. I also got some beautiful roses!
I got to choose the activities for the day, so we went to a park for the kids to play at. It was awesome. We've only been to this park once before and it was when the playground portion was under construction. This time it was open and we were so glad it was. People around here call it the Rocket Ship Park. Coolest. Park. Ever.
What a cutie!
This is in the control station. ;-)
Here we are at the top of the rocket ship, about to take off.
This reminds me of the moon mobile from the Berenstain Bears.
At night, we went out to eat at Applebee's. Andrew was going crazy before we got there, so we almost cut out the whole eating out portion of our day. Once we were there though, he was a little angel. Thank goodness. He tried standing up in his chair and as he was standing he said very sternly and very loudly, "SIT DOWN!!!!" He knew what we were going to say. Then we did tell him to sit down and luckily he didn't put up too much of a fight.
I've never laughed so hard as when we were desperately trying to light my candles. Andrew kept blowing them out before we could get them all lit. I think we ended up lighting the candles 4 or 5 times or so. Everyone needed a turn, some more than others.
Overall, it was a great birthday!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago

1 comment:
happy birthday! sorry I didn't know because I'm sure I saw you that day or the day after or whatever so I'm embarrassed. looks like a great day. I liked your apple pics too.
Post a Comment