During our beach trip, we had a "Girl's Afternoon" of shopping and fun. Anna really wanted to go, and she's a girl so she qualified. She was so excited that she got to go. She kept telling me, "Mom, no boys are going! Daniel can come but no one else! The boys are just going to have a party by themselves." I thought it was darling!
We spent most of our time at Charming Charlie. It's the cutest shop. We all had fun but I think Anna had the MOST fun by far. She loved being there. I think it made her feel all grown up. She spent the afternoon trying on hats and headbands. These are some of my favorite pictures of her I own. What a sweetheart!
I hope I never forget this moment. We went to a shoe store to look around. Amanda and my mom were busy comparing sandals with each other and we were all giving our input and such. I wasn't paying much attention to what Anna was doing. All of the sudden, I hear her squeal and exclaim, "Oh Mom, they're just my size!" She began giggling. I looked down and she had on a pair of women's size 9 silver high heels. It was the cutest thing. "Think these are cute Mom?" We all busted out laughing. She was so into our shopping trip and just made herself as comfortable as could be. She was darling!!
She continued to try on several high heels and was as happy as could be. It was a great trip! I'm so glad that I have a girl. Girls are just so much fun, especially my little Anna.
Here's the shopping group!

No comments:
Post a Comment