Andrew is quite a character. He's actually quite funny. I think he'll be a social butterfly and try to entertain people. That is his personality now at least. We spend every night after the kids go to bed talking and laughing at all of the cute and funny things that he and Anna did during the day. It is my favorite time of day. Let me give you an example....
Andrew often will be running around playing and getting into things as I'm getting ready in the morning. Then, all of the sudden, he begins shouting at the top of his lungs, "I WANT TO EAT!! I WANT TO EAT!! I WANT TO EEEAAAAAAT!" ;-)
While we were in GA, we threw my sister a surprise birthday party since we wouldn't be able to celebrate on her actual birthday. It was fun! Today is Kellie's real birthday. The big 2-1. She is such an amazing, inspiring, loving, selfless person. I love her so much. I hope I can be as good to her as she's been to me. Happy Birthday Kell!
The kids went nuts over the birthday balloons. Once they figured out that you could pop a balloon with your bum, they spent the next 30 minutes trying to accomplish just that. They weren't ever successful but sure had fun trying.
And here is your biggest Mitt Romney fan on the planet. Josh had a conference in DC while we stayed behind at my parents house. He said there was lots of Romney stuff everywhere, so he brought my mom a Romney chocolate bar home. She loved it!
Anna and Josh were quite handy while helping my mom put together a little picnic table for the grand kids. She loves to be a helper.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment