Sunday, July 22, 2012

Preschool and Princesses

 We've been doing a preschool group for Anna for several months now.  There are four kids in our group and we swap off weeks of who is in charge.  Few things make Anna more excited than preschool.  She LOVES it!  Last week it was at our house.  We're missing one of the girls here.  Our focus on this day was the letter "K", so we all got to be "King for a day!"  The kids loved making their little crowns and surprisingly loved taking pictures in their crowns even more. 


King Miles was a tough king, as you can tell.  Argh!
 King Anna was apparently singing during her photo-op.

 King Cami couldn't be sweeter if she tried.  So darling.
 I didn't explain that girls are queens and boys are kings because that would mess up my letter K lesson.  So we just went with it.  ;-)

Below is a picture I took right before Anna left with some of her friends for a "Princess Party".  Oh, she was SO excited.  She could not WAIT to go and came home bubbling over with excitement. 
 Are those not the CUTEST princesses you've ever seen?

1 comment:

Sam and Greg Livingston said...

SOOO cute!! I miss those little ones! And I miss you guys too! Hope everything is going well!