Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just Playing Around

 Anna and Andrew love living at our new apartment.  Their favorite part is the increase in amount of time they spend with their friends. We play outside for a couple of hours every day with our neighbors.  We are sandwiched between two great families with kids the same age as mine.  It's wonderful.  There are a lot of perks to living at this place but for the kids, this one's the best. 
I love this picture below because I caught him mid fall, and he looks like he is sliding into home base. 
 Isn't that face just funny-looking?

 I call this Josh's "concentrated face".  You know that Josh is focused when he furrows his eyebrows, looks down, and stops responding to his name.  ;-)  I don't know why I think it's so funny, but it really cracks me up.  I try and see how many times I can call his name before it registers that I'm talking to him.  I'll say this for Josh though, when he does something, he gives it 110%.  I love him for it. 
 Anna set our table the other day.  How cute is this?  She opened all of the napkins instead of folding them and placed the plates on top.  Josh and I each have not one, but TWO cups.  And the forks are upside down.  I love her!
 Josh got these beautiful flowers for me for Mother's Day along with a new BBC movie, (which I LOVE)!  This picture was taken several days after Mother's Day so the flowers don't look quite as fresh as they did on the day of.  He's good to me. 
 Just hanging out outside. 
 How do you make your kids quiet and ridiculously loud all at the same time?  You give them dominos.  The kids get quiet because they love to manipulate them.  The house gets loud because Andrew's way of playing with dominos is to throw them all over our loud tile floor.  I love it!

No comments: