I really want to keep track of all the cute, funny, and disgusting things my kids do so that one day when they ask what they did that was cute, I can tell them. SO, today was two marks in the disgusting category. I found Andrew eating last night's dinner from our TRASH CAN!! It was all mushed in there and gross. We even have a lid on our trash can people! He just held that lid up with one hand while I found him putting gobs of GROSS food in his mouth with the other. He did it while I was blow drying my hair so I have no idea how long he was in there. Ugh! Talk about gross.
I think it's super cute how Andrew loves to answer "nnnooo" to any question you ask him. Check out the video below to see what I mean.
Something that I think is funny is that Anna thinks that anyone who has red hair is Ariel. She got a sticker book for her birthday from one of her friends, and she was playing with it all morning. She was on the ballerina page and saw a dancer with red hair. She started squealing with excitment and demanded that I come look right away. She told me, "Mom, Mom, look it's ARIEL!!" She clapped her hands furiously. I just didn't have the heart to tell her that this ballerina has no fins, no bathing suit, was not a princess, and was definitely NOT Ariel. So, instead I told her that was the coolest thing ever and we both clapped and screamed with delight. Ahh.
Gross mark number two, I found Andrew eating out of the trash again. So, here's a pointer for all of you future Lee kid babysitters, don't take your eye off Andrew for one second! You think I would have learned that by now.
More to come later....
1 comment:
oh my gosh. i'm dying about him eating out of the trash can!! owen always seems to know when popcorn kernels have been put in the trash bc he loves digging through and finding small popped corn. but, he's never gone as far as last night's leftovers. ha ha....that is gross:) he'll love hearing about that someday.
Post a Comment