Friday, January 28, 2011

P for Pass

We have some good news....
Josh passed his comprehensive exam!! The comprehensive exam is THE big test to pass in PhD school. He took it on Anna's birthday and we just found out last night the he passed. We were really excited. I'm very proud of him.

In other news, Anna can now wear a ponytail. Do you have any idea how happy this makes me? I love it. She's like my little doll that I get to dress up everyday. She finally likes wearing bows too, so I'm definitely in heaven. I think these pictures make her look really old. She is just growing up too fast, right before my eyes.



Andrew turned 3 months old this week. We have so much fun with him. His new favorite thing is smiling at himself in the mirror. It's cute. He's been having a hard time taking bottles lately, and we finally got him to drink out of one last night. Hallelujah!! We were so proud of him.




These are a few pictures after Anna's bath. She likes to "snuggle" in her bed as we read her stories and sing her songs.
She's doing awesome in her big girl bed. It won't be long now and she and Andrew will be sharing a room. We'll see how that plays out....
Life is happy!

2 comments:

Danica said...

Congrats to Josh! That's great. Your kids are too cute.

Carolyn said...

Congratulations, Josh! That is so exciting. Kip has comprehensive exams this summer and I hope we get a "P" for pass, too! :) Very cute pictures of your kids. I love Anna's little ponytail.