Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had an awesome break in GA over the holidays. We loved seeing everyone and spending time together as a family. I blogged a TON so check it all out below. This particular post is of Christmas Day. We always have a big breakfast on our Christmas china. It's really fun, but since you have to wash all of this by hand, it's nice to have it only once a year. ;-) The breakfast was delicious. My mom did a great job decorating everything too. It felt so warm and happy there.

Andrew was trying to get in the spirit of things.
Opening up presents.


Granddaddy enjoying his new digital picture frame.
Daddy with the kiddos.





Andrew was in such a good mood on Christmas day. He's so sweet!
Doesn't he just look so peaceful?


3 comments:

Alisa said...

I love all the pictures. Just this morning I was thinking to myself, "I need a blog update from Diana!" Perfect! Happy New Year!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

What fun pics and a fun Christmas!

Camille said...

Andrew is getting SO SO cute and chubby!! He looks so different than when he was born. I love your mom's "surprised" face - she looks like she just won a million dollars !