Friday, March 12, 2010

We started planting a garden. We're planting strawberries, peas, cucumbers, squash and bell peppers. We're pretty excited about it. There is a great little spot right outside our back door. It makes it really feel like home when you can plant your own garden right outside your door. We're pretty excited about it. Anna got the giggles at dinner the other night. We just had to snap a few.

This is Anna blowing us kisses.



Anna played outside while we worked in the garden. She liked playing with the water from the hose pipe as it went all over the ground. I think she was so happy to just be outside in beautiful weather.




This picture just screams, "Dutch," which translates into "Ducks." Anna calls everything a duck and gets especially excited when she sees anything flying in the sky.

Anna loved the water on the ground.
Anna came up to the glass and smashed her face against it. I thought I would never stop laughing. It was so funny. She likes doing this when I'm in the shower too. It's just so stinkin' cute.

I think she thought it was funny too! It was a great night.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Anna has the cutest little expressions! And that is so cool that you guys are going to have a little garden, how nice! We definitely need to catch up, I miss you so much!