Here are a few pictures just for you to enjoy. Notice the picture that Anna is looking at in this first image. It is a picture of someone getting baptized. Every time Anna sees it, she gives the guy a big high five. We think it's hilarious.


Lately, whenever we ask Anna a questions she shrugs her shoulders and puts up "I don't know" hands. She ALWAYS does it, even when we know that she knows the answer.
4 comments:
Hey Josh and Diana! This is Lee & Jaclyn. We are flying out to Atlanta on Thursday to interview with a company and were wondering if you had any advice/wisdom you could share with us about the area. We are really interested to get someone's perspective who knows the area well. The company is actually located in Kennesaw. Any info you could provide would be great. Feel free to email me if you'd like. lee.snyder@gmail.com Thanks!
She is growing up so quickly, and totally gorgeous! Miss you all!
I can't believe she learned to draw on the wall! I'm sure she keeps you so busy, Diana! She's adorable.
I think it's hilarious that she gives the guy a high-five, on that picture of a baptism.
Oh she is so hilarious! Between the high-five (brilliant) and then "I don't know" and the attempts to draw on walls-- she cracks me up! Funniest little cutie in the world!
Post a Comment