Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It only takes a second....

I only turned my back for about ten seconds when I found my sweet little princess having a hay day with the toilet paper. She has learned the art of the roll. She went through half a roll in about 20 seconds. I thought it was too cute not to capture. I think the pictures do a good job of telling of the experience. What do you think? This is Anna when I tried to get her to stop.
How dare I!!
Oh wait, now that she knows how to get her way, she's happy again.
She kept examining the TP as if it were the most interesting thing she'd ever seen.


It's so fun being a mom. Anna is wishing for her Christmas wish. I just love this little girl.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I remember the first time Lainey got into the toilet paper...it was so cute, I couldn't get mad at her. :) Little Anna is adorable! She looks like she has grown up so much.

I hope you guys are doing well!

Celisa said...

How funny! She is really so cute. I hope you all are doing well!

Tara said...

To cute!!

Angie O said...

Haha! That's too cute!

Travis said...

She is such a cutie! Hope all is well with you guys! Tell Josh hey for me!