Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Time

We are really enjoying the Christmas season. It's definitely our favorite time of the year! We've been busy decorating, drinking hot chocolate, and watching Christmas movies. We took some pictures of Anna in her Christmas outfit and they turned out great.


Anna saw Santa tonight at our apartment complex's Christmas party. She didn't know what to think.
Where are my toys Santa?
So cute!
We got to go on a carriage ride around our apartment complex. We live in the best place ever!


We loved decorating this year. We have a small tree that fits perfectly on our end table. It's perfect because our couches block Anna's way and she can't tear all the ornaments off (no matter how hard she tries to reach them).
I love these Christmas balls I found at Target!






Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Her Christmas dress is so pretty. I love all the decorations and especially love the pink stocking!

Carolyn said...

I love your decorations! And Anna looks so cute in her Christmas dress. How fun!