Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October Fun

On Sunday, our friends Erin and Ian invited us over for dinner and games. We had so much fun. The dinner was delicious and we've never played those games before so it was fun to learn something new. We played Cribbage, Liar's Dice, and another dice game. It was great!

On Monday, we invited a few of our friends over for Halloween style FHE. I made some yummy pumpkin bars and we carved pumpkins to help us get in the Halloween spirit. We even toasted our pumpkin seeds and they were DELICIOUS. We've been enjoying them for the past couple of days now. Chris and Erin brought two of their SIX pumpkins to carve. If you couldn't guess, Erin LOVES Halloween!
Charles and Emily designed their own scary faced pumpkin and it turned out great...although it doesn't really look too scary! But really cute! Josh and I were the uncreative pumpkin carvers and got our design off the internet. It worked great though. We had so much fun carving with our friends. We LOVE Halloween, so it really helped us get in the mood. Now all we have to do is figure out our costumes. Any ideas? Last year we were Link and Tracy from Hairspray!
Don't these look awesome! We were all so proud!

1 comment:

alexandria said...

I miss all of you so much! This hurts my little heart to see you all together and I am somewhere in CO! The pumpkins look great--Diana, why can I never see your tummy in any of these pictures? Where are you hiding that baby?!