My brother Dale and his wife Amanda are staying with us for the week while they wait to move into their new place. Their sweet little baby David is keeping us all entertained. We've had so much fun having them here. This morning Amanda let me take some pictures of David. I can't wait to take a million pictures of my little baby. In the meantime, I'll practice on him.

6 comments:
He is an absolute doll. Miss yall. Tell Dale hey. Aunt jackjack
hey you're pretty good at taking pictures! and he is so darn cute..probably makes you want to speed up your pregnancy just a little bit :)
Diana, those are great pictures!! I can't wait to see YOUR little baby :)
Precious!!
OOOH you are good Diana! Of course he is a cutie but you are talented behind the camera.
soon enough you will know what you are having only 5 more weeks right!!!
Post a Comment