My stomach is growing super fast now! This first picture is me just four weeks ago. Now, I'm 14 weeks and am really starting to show. I even wore my first maternity shirt today, (I didn't need to but I thought it would just be fun). I've only gained 1-2 pounds but supposedly it's about to hit hard and I'm going to gain a pound a week! It's been great lately; my morning sickness is almost completely gone and I've even stopped thinking that every food ever produced is gross. Lucky for Josh. 
Ok, so not only is my stomach growing but so is my banana bread! On Sunday, we decided to make some bread for a Sunday night treat. Well, our bread pans are in Utah, but we have this big casserol dish. So, before we poured the batter we cut out some cardboard and taped it to divide the pan in half. It worked great! All the batter stayed on one side and we thought we did pretty good with our little invention. Well, once we took it out, the taped cardboard had been rooted up and the batter swelled to fill the entire pan. We thought it was pretty funny! The banana bread turned out GREAT! Maybe the cardboard even helped a little bit! ;-)


Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago

8 comments:
What cute belly pictures! Keep taking them so we can check out the growing baby!!
Oh, and banana bread sounds SO delicious right now. Mmmmm....
Hey Diana....you are cute as all getout. The next time you make banana bread (my boys favorite) add some chocolate chips. Oh yummy!!!! My son Aaron leaves for the marines on August 18th. It is an exciting for my family. Aunt JackJack
you're looking so cute! i can't wait to see some more pictures!
Diana-- you look soooo good! You are so pretty and you look radiant!
And now I am totally in the mood for some banana bread!
It was so fun to catch up on you "3" I had no idea you were in Atlanta. It sounds like you are enjoying your time and making the most of it. I sure you parents aren't tooo excited to have you close. Definitely keep posting pictures we want to see you groooow!!!
love you!
I love your tiny belly Diana!!!! So glad you're finally feeling a little better too! I'm so excited for you guys to come back to Provo!!! Hurry, we really miss you guys.
Diana! I'm so thrilled for you! How exciting! You look gorgeous as always. I think we definitely should get together when we're all back in Provo!
I just have to say, your tummy is looking pretty darn cute. I totally remember doing the same thing...wearing maternity shirts before I REALLY had too. It's fun when other ppl can start to see you're pregnant! Good to hear you're feeling a little better these days!
Post a Comment