Sunday, May 11, 2008

Way Down Yonder on the Chattahoochee





Diana and I are definitely enjoying our break in Columbus, GA! We've been relaxing, with absolutely no studying. It's been great! We went kneeboarding and kayaking out on the Chattahoochee. It was hotter than a hoochie-coochie. Haha.

4 comments:

floydfamily said...

Thanks for taking my advice and updating... loved the water sports!

karen said...

what's in GA for you guys ?? how are you, josh ?

Jaclyn said...

Josh! We're so excited you left a comment on our blog! Lee and I often thought about you and Travis Pitcher and wondered how you've been doing. I had a great time reading your blog this morning and catching up on your life. Your wife is just gorgeous! Congrats on your beautiful wedding! So you're in GA for a summer internship? Is that where your cute wife is from? Are you headed back to Provo in the fall? Keep in touch, Josh. And let us know if for some reason you ever pass through Arizona. We miss you!

Dan and Kaylene said...

Josh,
I laughed so hard when I saw you made it to the chattahoochee! Just like old times...."OOOOO a way down yonder"......


DAN AND KAYLENE