This morning our good friend Melanie came over and took some pictures for us. She is an awesome photographer and takes pictures professionally all over the city. Melanie taught me a lot about photography in high school while she served as my mentor for a project where I had to complete 100 hours learning a skill. I was so fortunate to have her as my mentor. She's just wonderful! Unfortunately, she's moving to North Carolina this week; we're really going to miss her!
aw! So cute!! I miss you so much! I got the pictures you sent me this week and they are SO beautiful! I love them! And I can see that you had a good teacher. I hope you're having fun in Georgia! Love you!
6 comments:
Cute! I wish I had some cute pics of us that were just for fun, not wedding-related--maybe I'll get some.
You guys are too cute!!
ohh love the pictures !! it'd make a perfect christmas card pictures.
aw! So cute!! I miss you so much! I got the pictures you sent me this week and they are SO beautiful! I love them! And I can see that you had a good teacher. I hope you're having fun in Georgia! Love you!
Wow, what great pictures! It does help that you guys are a gorgeous couple :)
those are all really great pictures!
Post a Comment