Tuesday, March 15, 2016

CA Peeps Fly to See the FL Peeps

 Dave and Linda came to visit us for a week back in February.  We had a great time catching up with them.  The kids loved playing with Dave.  He's a good playmate for our kids' ages.  Josh and I even got to sneak away for a date while they were here.  It was awesome!
 We played a lot in the front yard.  Frisbee, tag, chase Jenna around the yard....  What could be better?




 Grandma did some crafts with the kids.  They made these darling little owls for Valentine's Day.

 On Valentine's Day, we surprised the kids with cute little balloons and Star Wars bags that were filled with treats.  They we so excited!
 Josh got me some beautiful pink tulips and chocolate.  Win!  Win!  I love Valentine's Day.  I got Josh some chocolate donuts with this pink heart and some balloons.  We all got to enjoy that valentine.

It was a memorable week, and we are feeling super grateful for good grandparents.

No comments: