I'm sooo behind on blogging. Life is incredibly busy at the Lee household and unfortunately, this is one thing I've just let slip. Andrew turned five about two months ago. I love that boy more than anything. He has the sweetest heart, made of pure gold. He is my snuggle bug. Every morning he comes and climbs in the bed with me and snuggles up as close as he can. I love it. He's also a great big brother to baby Jenna. He is always trying to make her laugh and bringing her her pacifier when she's crying. Andrew is also super smart. He's reading like a champ and is constantly inventing things. He loves to build rockets out of legos and forts out of blankets. He has a very creative, independent mind, and we love it. I am so excited to see what this little man will do with his life. He's a great five year old and will be a great husband, father, and provider one day. Happy Birthday sweet Andrew.
For Andrew's birthday he got a bike, a Spiderman piggy bank, a superhero book, a watch and some candy. It was a success!
Whenever Andrew talks to anyone about his new bike he calls it, "Da Rocket!" I love it!
Andrew loves Captain America and was happy with this simple cake we made him. Andrew is super low key and is pretty much happy with whatever comes his way. I love him for it, too.
Andrew got to bring home his class pet that weekend since it was his birthday. We had a great time with "Barey".
Andrew is also the most innocent little boy you'll ever meet. We often find ourselves saying, "Wow, he is just a little boy." He melts our hearts.
Love, Love, LOVE him!!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago



















No comments:
Post a Comment