Josh began teaching at FSU for the first time about a month ago. He only has to teach one semester a year, and so far, everything has gone well. He comes home after a long day of teaching completely exhausted. His class is an intermediate accounting class and he has about 130 students. I love asking him a billion questions about his interactions with his students. It is so interesting to me. Before the first day of class, we memorized all of his students names with their faces. We hooked it up to our tv and spent hours memorizing who was who. On the first day of class, he went around and was able to name all of his students. They thought that was pretty cool. Josh said it was MUCH harder than he thought it would be. These students are mainly juniors so they took their student picture three years ago. A lot of them look very different now. Some have different hair color, facial hair/no facial hair, glasses/no glasses. It was hard but he was glad he did it. These pictures are of him on his first day of teaching.
My handsome Dr. Lee. ;-)
I love this picture because Andrew looks like half of Josh. So cute!
Josh is also coaching the kids soccer team. Anna and Andrew are playing on the same team, the Blue Panthers. Their two good friends, Cody and Austin, are also on the team with their dad as the assistant coach. It's been fun to watch how they've improved over the last couple of months. I'm really interested to see how they will be in a few years when they've had some maturing and practice. The games are a lot more fun than I thought they'd be. I feel surprisingly more competitive than I thought I would. I really, really want them to score! Haha!
It seems that game days have been surprisingly cold. We've bundled up and Daniel is constantly asking for hot cocoa. ;-) I love this little hat on Jenna. Such a cutie!
Andrew has gotten much better. Sometimes he is off in lala land but if he pays attention, he's not half bad. Andrew is the youngest on the team, so in two years, when he's the oldest, I think he'll be great.
Like the pink gloves? You know you have sisters if....
LOOK AT THAT FACE!!! HAHA!!!
It's been a fun, super busy few months. We're happy though.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment