Here are a few pictures of our last week in Georgia over the Christmas break. We had an ongoing Nerf gun war. It was a fabulous idea for both old and young.
Getting some snuggles with Granny.
We made a fire one night. It was perfect weather for a fire and the smores were delish!
Josh and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. It was a great day. We went to Carrabba's for dinner and then saw Catching Fire. Josh even surprised me with a night away for just the two of us. We had a great time. I know it sounds cheesy, but these have seriously been the best 6 years of my life. I've never felt happier.
I don't know what it is about this picture, but it kills me. Maybe the eyes, maybe the puckered out lip. Whatever it is, I just want to eat him.
We went to Monkey Joe's one day with the kiddos. They loved it!
Now, that is a happy kid right there.
We had our annual New Year's Eve party. We had a really fun dance party and countdown with the kids before their bedtime. I think they all have a dancing gene in them because they have some serious moves. Even Daniel danced the whole night. He would just stand there and bounce up and down and shake his head. So cute!
What is a New Year's Eve party without sparklers?
Some sparklers were easier to light than others....
Oh yea!
We miss our family so much. Luckily, we get to see them all again next week when my little sister ties the knot with her Sweetheart. We can't wait!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Happy 6 years! And the 2014 written in sparklers is SO cool!!
Can't wait! Counting down!!!
Post a Comment