A few months ago, our church put on a Father's and Son's camp out. This was Josh's first year taking Andrew. They had a great time. Andrew kept telling me that Daddy was taking him camping and "no girls allowed." He, of course, said it in his meanest face. Cutest. Thing. Ever. Anna was pretty bummed that she couldn't go. We had a fun girl's weekend at home and I think she was pretty excited about it.
Here they are right before taking off.
SO excited!!
I had two things I wanted them to do while they were away. Take lots of pictures, and have lots of fun! Both got accomplished. ;-)
Look at that little smile.
Josh said that he threw rocks in the water almost the whole time. It just never got old. He is definitely a boy!
What is a camp out without a little baseball?
....and a huge bonfire.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment