Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gobble Gobble


 Happy Thanksgiving.  I thought the picture above was very fitting for this post.  I think Andrew thinks he's cute enough to eat.  I found him in the crockpot the other day.  It's his favorite place to sit.  Whenever I turn my back, there he is, all squished in there.  It's cute.
Now, on to Thanksgiving....  It was a great day.  We got to spend it with some of our good friends, the Gublers.  WashU put on a formal Thanksgiving dinner for free for WashU students and their families.  We figured that free was a good option for us this year.  I think Anna was in heaven being at Daddy's school.  She squealed the whole way there and back. 



 I tried to get some pics of the kids after our dinner but they just wanted to play.  No surprise there.  It was fun to see them so happy. 

 In the midst of all of this happiness, Andrew head butted Anna, hence her screaming.  Sad moment. 
 Here are a few pics I snapped of Andrew later on in the day.  I just thought he looked so grown up.  His favorite place is the "baby table."   He can get on the chairs all by himself.  He gets this big look of accomplishment each time he does it. 



 My sweet boy loves giving hugs. 

 Even though we didn't make the dinner, we did make the dessert.  We had some really delicious pies to enjoy.  The pecan pie took the gold though.  It has been a fabulous weekend.  Happy Thanksgiving everybody!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

SO fun! Love the picture of Andrew in the pot...and I can't believe how big he is getting. What a cutie pie :0)... pun intended ;0)