Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just a few pics

We got a new point and shoot camera a few weeks ago so we've been kind of playing around with it a bit.  Here are just a few random pictures. 




 Josh and Andrew matched that day.  Josh is starting early with flying and elevator games.  Andrew loves every minute of it. 
 Anna ALWAYS wants it to be her turn.  When we told her that it was Andrew's turn, she proceeded to sit on Daddy's face.  At least she thought it was funny. 
 We've been having some really beautiful weather here lately.  We go on lots of walk, and I mean LOTS of walks.  You can see the church in the background.  It's really wonderful living here. 

 Oh, cute.
 And here is my Mr. Happy Pants. 



 Andrew loves loungin' in his stroller. 




2 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I Love that picture of Anna standing straight up on Josh's hands. Brave girl! and I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who think it's funny to sit on their Dad's face :)

Kaylee and Ryan Parkinson said...

What a fun Dad. Your kids are just too cute Diana. Love the pics!