Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Singin' in the Rain

We had a DOWN POUR this past week. Not just a little rain, but a TON of rain! Anna had been so excited to go swimming all day long. We were waiting for Daddy to come home from work so we could go. Right as we were finishing eating dinner, it began to rain. Then, it poured! We couldn't believe it. Everything flooded instantly. Anna was really sad she couldn't swim so Josh decided to take her out in the rain instead. They jumped and puddles, danced in the rain, and were as happy as could be. We couldn't get her to come back in. I think she had more fun in the rain than she could have in the pool. So, these pictures are dark but you get the picture!



Andrew and I just played inside during all of this. I don't think he minded staying in.





No comments: