Doesn't this place look like paradise? Yea, it was. We just got back from a week in Florida with my family. It was a WONDERFUL week. The best part wasn't the beach though but spending time with my family. I miss them so much already. Here are a billion pictures for you to see our adventures of the week. Don't worry, I have round two coming tomorrow. ;-) They had a water mushroom that the kiddos loved! Don't those cheeks look juicy? Grandpa loved playing with the babies. They loved it too! Aunt Amanda is super mom! She can do it all, seriously! This is my nephew, Jacob. He has the brightest eyes I've ever seen. Gotta have some kissin' on the beach! Josh and I got engaged here four years ago. I love her! Classic pool picture. How many more years do you think Josh and Anna can do this? I just think Anna looks so sweet in this picture. David got buried in the sand and loved it! Little beauty queen! Round two to come soon!
I'm so jealous! I wish I could spend a week at the beach with my family! It looks like a blast! I love the pool picture with Anna and Josh - that's high! You pictures on the beach of your family turned out cute though - even if the kids just wanted to play! what can you expect?
4 comments:
Yay! I love it! And I miss it (and you guys!) already... David keeps asking me if we can go back to the beach. Cute pictures!
So fun, loved the pics
I love the new family pictures you posted, and your week at the beach looks like so much fun! You are such a cute family. Hope you're all doing well!
I'm so jealous! I wish I could spend a week at the beach with my family! It looks like a blast! I love the pool picture with Anna and Josh - that's high! You pictures on the beach of your family turned out cute though - even if the kids just wanted to play! what can you expect?
Post a Comment