Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Andrew's Blanket

I just finished making Andrew's baby blanket. I think it turned out pretty well. This picture is a little deceiving because the light color squares are actually green. They don't look so green here though. I want to make a baby blanket for each of our kids so this is continuing on the tradition.
I had a doctor's appointment today, and everything is still going well. He's starting to drop. The doctor said that his head was really far down, so that's a great thing. With Anna, I had horrible back labor for what seemed like forever. I haven't really had any with him. Hallelujah!! I think he's going to be a little guy. I was SO much bigger with Anna than I am with him. I guess we'll see. My countdown is now in the 30's. CRAZY!! So, all is well in pregnancy land. ;-)

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm glad that everything is going well with your pregnancy! And I love the blanket. Great job.

Sarah said...

It turned out great!...I'll have to come see it in person. And I'm glad to hear that all is well with Andrew.

becca said...

it turned out so great!! I'm glad everything is going well with your pregnancy : )

Kate said...

I'm glad you posted! It looks great! Did you do this in one day??!!

Erin said...

I can't believe it's almost here! You'll have 2 kids, crazy! I'm excited to see him.

Alisa said...

it's beautiful!! good job! i cannot believe you're done with andrew's quilt and i'm STILL working on owens...

Camille said...

Wow I didn't know you were a seamstress, Diana! Good job- The blanket is so cute!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

What talent! I love the colors!