Monday, August 2, 2010

So Cute

Don't you think these are just the cutest little pair of shoes you've ever seen? I found them today at a local store and fell in love. I think they look so handsome. I had a pair of shoes or two that I was obsessed with for Anna, and I think think these are my obsession shoes for Andrew.

We took some family pictures about a month ago and just forgot to blog them. I think I definitely go through blogging spurts. I'll blog a lot and then nothing for a long time. When my brother asked me if my computer was broken since I haven't blogged in so long, I figured it was time to update. I think the pictures of Josh and Anna, (the two look-a-likes), are by far my favorite ones. Take a look!

Anna loves her Granny!! She calls her da-ga. Don't ask me why! Every time I'm talking to my mom on the phone, Anna just has to listen and grins ear to ear.

Do you think that Anna could possibly look any chunkier in this picture? I don't think so!!

2 comments:

camille said...

So cute! I love fat babies!

It is amazing how much Anna looks like Josh. Wouldn't it be crazy if Andrew looked just like you? So then you'd have a girl version of Josh and a boy version of Diana. HA!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I love little baby/kid shoes- I mean, isn't everything cuter when it is smaller? Now if only they were cheaper because they were smaller....