Monday, April 26, 2010

Lately

We haven't been up to too much lately, just enjoying one another's company. Anna and I have really been enjoying the beautiful weather. We take long walks every day, and she loves it. I think that she could live outside if we would let her. We had a doctor's appointment for her this past week and it went really well. Her weight really shot up and now she's in the 80th percentile. Last time we went to the doctor, three months ago, she was around the 40th percentile. I guess that's what you get for eating real food instead of baby mush. I just love her little chunky legs. I can't help but squeeze them all day. She's just so loveable.
Anna decided that she's a hard core BYU fan. She loved wearing Daddy's hat.
Anna loves eating Raviolis but she has to be in nothing but a diaper, as you can see. It's amazing how messy one little girl can get. Isn't she darling though?




3 comments:

karen said...

She's so cute !! How far apart will your little ones be ? Josh - I can see some anna in you !! So adorable.
What are you guys having - girl or boy ??

Carolyn said...

Anna is so cute! I love that picture of how messy she became, eating raviolis.

She looks adorable in the BYU hat!

Camille said...

Haha- I can't believe the sauce on that girl. I really wanted to come see ya'll in St. Louis, but it was a last minute decision to go to Nauvoo and Peyton was kind of at the end of his rope so we decided to just keep going. We are on our way to Stamford, Connecticut where Scott got a job! I havent written about ANYTHING on the blog for awhile, but Ill try to catch up more once we get there! I hope you and baby #2 are doing great!