Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boot Scootin' Boogie

Anna found my boots yesterday and had me put them on her. She loved them. She couldn't even take a single step in them, so I took them off, thinking she would want to walk around. She promptly held up one boot at a time and stuck her feet in the air. She wanted to keep them on no matter what! Notice how in the picture below, one of the boots is completely backwards and the other is sideways. No wonder she can't walk in them.

When Anna learned to hold her own bottle, we were so proud. Now she's learned to hold her own bowl. Oh, how she is growing. I made her scrambled eggs this morning and she loves them. She loves for me to give her the whole bowl at once. I know it makes a huge mess, but what the heck! It makes her happy. She must have really liked it because her face was glued to the bowl for several minutes. I could hear her heavy breathing when she stopped to take a breath but she definitely wasn't going to put that bowl down.
She is usually very distracted by the camera but today all I got was a quick glance.
And then more of this....

4 comments:

becca said...

hilarious!! That is so cute with your boots!!!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

ha ha! Those pics are so cute and funny! They totally remind me of Hallie at that age. You are a great mom, Diana!

Carolyn said...

Those eggs must have been delicious! I love how she looks in those boots. :)

Camille said...

That is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love watching babies try to eat. It's just so funny how into food they are.
I also love Anna's fat little arms! I just want to squeeze her!