Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Anna the Soccer Star!


We learned that Anna loves soccer balls while we were in California, so we bought her one for her birthday. We are trying to teach her the concept of "kicking" the ball. I think she's starting to understand. When she misses the ball, it's hilarious because she just walks right past it and then turns and looks confused as to why it didn't go with her. So, this video shows her brand new success at "kicking". We think she's going to be a soccer star one day.

4 comments:

Ashley Webb said...

Wow - I'm impressed. Future olympian, for sure. :)

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

That is sooooo darn cute. I love Anna! I just want to interrupt her kicking so I can pick her up and hug her. I am sure she would love that! :)

Carolyn said...

I bet she will be a soccer star one day! She's too cute.

Andrew and Erica Lowe said...

Hey guys! We just heard from St. Louis! And...we're weight listed, which is actually a pretty good sign, we think. We're crossing our fingers!
I hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!! Tell everyone hi for us :) Love you