I was really surprised when I looked down at my hands after only picking a few berries and they were stained red. Throughout the day, they just kept getting darker and darker. Then I look over at my husband and his hands were glistening clean!! I couldn't quite figure out how he became such and expert berry picker. Who knows, maybe this is a good career for him. His bucket had the most perfect round blackberries while mine were kind of falling apart and such. I guess he's really got a knack for it.
We're going to make homemade ice-cream tonight with the berries, blackberry jam, and freeze some for smoothies. It was really fun. We're really glad we went.

3 comments:
Hi! You guys are so cute! I love the last picture of you guys, I think it's a great one! Diana, is your hair getting long? It looks long to me! Hope you guys are doing well! What a fun activity! And you can't beat homemade ice cream and fresh hand picked berries!
How fun! I love homemade jam and smoothies and all those good things you mentioned. Good for you guys!
What cute pictures! You guys are just about the cutest family ever! We wish we could have got to know you guys more; I know we would have had so much fun. We hope we can be as sweet of parents as you guys are! Glad you're having such a great time!
Post a Comment