Sunday, June 22, 2008

Braves Game!

Diana and I went to the Braves game last night at Turner Field and it was incredible!!! We had so much fun! We decided to take the Marta (Atlanta's train) to avoid all the traffic and it turned out to be a great idea. It was Diana's first time on the Marta and she loved it. The train took us really close to the field and then a bus took us the rest of the way.

We got a great deal on seats (a college student 2 for 1 deal) and they turned out to be better than we had hoped! We had a great view of everything!


We bought some really good (yet incredibly overpriced) Dippin Dots.

The best part of the evening was during the 4th inning as we were sitting in our seats enjoying the game. All of a sudden I looked up and there Diana and I were on the big screen!!!! We were so excited! We jumped up and started dancing to the music. It was awesome! Then later in the 8th inning, we were up again dancing to the music when again, there we appeared on the big screen! We couldn't believe they showed us twice! (Well, I could believe it. I was with the most gorgeous woman there!) After the game, a couple came up to us and said, "Hey, you two were the ones they kept on showing up on the big screen right?" We laughed and told her we'd be happy to give her an autograph if she'd like one. She unfortunately declined. As we passed another couple at the Marta station later, we overheard them say, "Hey isn't that the couple they kept on showing on the big screen?" We just laughed and kept on walking!

The Braves won in the 9th inning and we were so excited! It was such a good game! As soon as it was over, we rushed down to get on the first bus back to the Marta station. We were both exhausted but so happy that we had such a great time!

2 comments:

Angie O said...

Wow, fun! I'm super excited for the Braves game with E&Y now!

Ellie said...

Diana! how are you? So excited for you and josh, btw hey josh!, to be parents. Looks like you had ton of fun at the game!